Pricing on work like this varies massively from job to job depending a lot on the condition of the car and estimated time spent
All paint work is estimated using the information provided, the more details you provide the more accurate the quote will be .
Although we try to be as accurate as possible when initially quoting a job ( and try to honour these prices ) there is sometimes occasions when further unseen work is found and will need to be charged for accordingly, in addition to the original price .
I have included some prices on this page but they are for guidance only and the best way to obtain an accurate quote is to contact us directly
- Condition A: No rust, No welding, Straight panels, Only minor dents scratches and chips.
- Condition B: Surface rust, Wavy and dented panels, Minor welding required.
- Condition C: Panel replacement, Extensive welding, Panel fabrication or full restoration services.
Cars similar in size to
- Small car – Mazda 2, Suzuki swift etc. A. £2500 B. £3250 C. £3850+
- Mid size car – Honda civic, Mazda mps etc . A. £3000 B. £3750 C. £4350+
- Large car – Nissan Silvia, Toyota supra etc A. £3500 B. £4300 C. £5000+
- Bonnet from £300
- Wings from £180
- Bumpers from £200
- Sideskirts from £150
- Doors from £230
(Rear tubs for over fender fitting)
- £350 for standard tub
- £500 for extended tubs ( used when blending over fenders )
- Blended over fenders £1000 ( this is for bonding and blending of fenders but does not include the metal tubs )
- Show car paint finish – The best finish we can give you from £1000 extra depending on the size and condition of the car
- Bare metal respray: removing paint and preparing a car for media blasting or dipping £1000-£2500 on average
- Custom paintwork or colours. Air brushing, metal flake and candy colours please email me direct with your requirements
PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT CURRENTLY CHARGE VAT
What’s not included in the prices listed
Transportation fees: We generally ask that you arrange your own transport for delivery and collection of the vehicle or we can invoice you for transport to and from blasting / stripping if necessary
Window removal : this is generally outsourced and as such is an additional cost to full resprays ( please note window companies do not guarantee the glass will survive removal so if you decide to have the glass removed you need to be prepared for the additional cost of replacing glass )
Parts : Panels and fastenings if required.
We can source most oem and aftermarket parts directly from japan at good “ to your door “pricing .